hr business partner, this is your challenge
Laptops, tablets and smartphones have revolutionized our lives, changing the way many of us spend our time, as well as where and how we listen to our music. And like all revolutions involving audio, Harman has led the way. As an experienced HR Business Partner you can be part of the next steps in music by involving the Sales and Marketing teams in Europe in e.g. leadership and employee development. You will be part of the EMEA HR team located in Amsterdam. In this position, you will partner with the Sales & Marketing Directors and Managers in Europe, in order to support and advise them on all HR related topics. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve at Harman!
As HR Business Partner you will have the following responsibilities:
• Actively advice and assist the Sales & Marketing Directors and Managers in Europe in all operational and strategic HR issues, like people processes, HR projects and payroll;
• advice and support pending and future change processes in order to meet the strategic business needs;
• control and monitor the recruitment and hiring process;
• spokesperson/representative for employers during meetings and negotiations with works council (if in place) and unions;
• participate in the implementation of new HR tools, processes and systems and drive the process for the region;
• ensure the implementation of the personal-political guidelines and principles.
As an HR Business Partner you will report to the EMEA HR manager and you will be an integral part of the EMEA HR team.
this challenge you will take on at harman international
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Harman designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers and enterprises worldwide. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, Harman is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. Harman offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
As an HR Business Partner you will be managing all HR related topics for the Sales and Marketing departments. As an HR professional you are aware of your impact on others. You are able to reframe issues to find new and pragmatic solutions and re-prioritize to adjust to changes in the business focusing on actions that deliver the highest value. With your analytic and customer approach, you will coach and influence management and perform as a trusted advisor to add more value to the organisation.
This position is located in Amsterdam, close to Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena station. Therefor it is easily reached by public transport or car from all directions such as Utrecht, Den Haag and Hoofddorp. Since it is an international position you will frequently visit the different locations in Europe.
the vacancy offers more than just a great challenge:
• Competitive base salary, depending on experience between 60.000,- and 70.000,- a year excluding bonus;
• pension plan;
• fulltime position of 40 hours a week.
you will bring the following for the position of hr business partner:
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other HR-related disciplines;
• minimum of 5 till 10 years of Human Resources experience as an HRBP or HR Manager with proven track record in strategic and operative HR Management within a sales environment;
• ability to work effectively within a matrix environment in an international organisation;
• strong knowledge of employment law and negotiations with Unions;
• experience with HR Information Systems is a must;
• fluency in English language skills is a must, additional language skills are a strong advantage.
Consultant Rick van den Bosch will answer your questions via +31 (0)88 55 21 223 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
you wish to apply?
That’s possible! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Upload it right away via the site. You can count on an initial response to your application within three weeks.